The Wedding Reception
Booking now for Edinburgh Fringe 2018: the 5-star show that promises love, honour and disarray as well as a 3-course meal.
This mad, immersive comedy from the makers of Faulty Towers The Dining Experience brings an array of uninvited guests, misbehaving family and secrets better left in the closet. It’s a 2-hour theatrical dining experience that invites the audience to become guests at Will and Kate’s very surprise, not-so-civilized wedding reception.
Highly improvised and with all the ingredients for a remarkable night, The Wedding Reception is a show perfect for the adventurous, the curious, or just those looking for a great night out. With plenty of laughter, love and tears, a 3-course sit-down meal and maybe even some dancing, this show is unforgettable right from the start.
- ‘Perfect comedy timing’ British Theatre Guide, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘No shortage of laughs… riotous immersive comedy’ The Stage, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘Nothing less than genius’ FringeGuru, Brighton Fringe
- ‘A ground-breaking show… If you ever get an invite to The Wedding Reception, don't turn it down.’ Bournemouth Echo, Lighthouse Poole
PG (occasional strong language and sexual innuendo)
EXPERIENCE THE WEDDING RECEPTION AT EDINBURGH FRINGE 2018
Venue 119: Principal Edinburgh George Street, 19-21 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PB
Dates & times: 2-27 August 2018 daily
- all performances at 6pm, ex 4 Aug at 5pm and 8 Aug at 7:30pm
Prices – all tickets include 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show:
- Friday-Saturday dinner: £45.00
- all other shows: £42.00
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Wedding Reception are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!