Some other people.
Reserve your tickets here: www.ourscreen.com/screening/46199
Here's how it works:
1. Round up the troops and RESERVE YOUR TICKETS! You don't get charged until the screening gets confirmed, but that won't happen unless you RESERVE YOUR TICKETS!
2. If we get enough tickets reserved, the event will go ahead! If we don't, we won't get to see it! Nobody gets charged though, but we'll still cry.
3. Once we hit the minimum number, we can all get even more excited because the screening will be confirmed! So, RESERVE YOUR TICKETS!
4. People can still buy tickets after the screening is confirmed until they sell out.
5. Show up and watch the shit out of this great movie.
Share, tag and repost this all over town. "I'll be back!" you can say, or "Get to the choppa!" even though that's the wrong movie. Who cares? We're all far too excited, right?!
The screening starts at 6pm, Friday 18 May.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Terminator - On the Big Screen are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!