This workshop is designed for everyone interested in the fashion industry. Whether you are a photographer, a stylist, a fashion blogger or an art director, we will help you develop skills in producing, managing and photograph an outdoor fashion photo shoot.Professional fashion photographer Julien Borghino, will teach you how to create a style for both female and male fashion shoots, how to select the perfect location, work with models, natural and artificial lighting during a fashion photo shoot.
Once all is set up and clear, our photography teacher will support you and assist you while shooting on location.
The Fine Print
A structured three hour photography workshop with a professional photographer, models, MUA and local clothing brands.
What to expect?
Fashion photography goes far beyond clothes and beauty. It is a way to convey quintessential brand's aesthetics and story behind the scene. But where do you start?
- Work with a professional fashion photographer and models, both female and male, as well as with sponsored clothes and complements from local brands.
- Behind the scenes. A professional make up artist will explain you all tips and techniques to achieve the best look for a fashion photo shoot.
- Outdoor lighting. How to use the sun itself as a key light and simple flash effects.
How to direct the model. Convey an essence of authority, so your direction of the model(s) is confident and self-assured. Angles and Composition. Influence the image by moving around the scene and exploring which angles work best to full expose the garment.
- Narrative Style. We will focus on both, High end female fashion and Street Male fashion style. How to make use of props and details to create a narrative story during the photo shoot .
- The product. How to make clothes, complements and props stand out and take the main focus of attention. Fabrics, materials, colours... Learn how to use fashion to reflect the style of a company.
*We recommend bringing fast lenses like f2.8 or faster and an ND filter. If you do not have any of these, don't worry! We will ensure gear is not an obstacle to obtain great results.
Artificial lighting gear will be provided.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Fashion Photography Workshop are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!