The Scottish Listed Property Show
The Scottish Listed Property Show, organised by The Listed Property Owners’ Club, is back at the Assembly Rooms for the 2nd year on Saturday 26th October 2019.
About The Scottish Listed Property Show
Sorry, but this event has been and gone!
We have brought together the biggest collection of specialist conservation suppliers and experts all under one roof. Whether you need advice on damp, energy efficiency, planning, law, house history or you simply need a conservation architect or contractor for a restoration project, they’ll all be there.
There will even be a team of independent conservation officers on hand to give free advice on any plans you may be considering.
Find out more in one day than you can through months of personal research!
Show features include:
• Meet experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and law
• Exhibitors include Historic Environment Scotland and experts in damp, windows, paint and more
• Independent Conservation Officers for stress-free one-to-one conversations
• Advice on any hypothetical plans to alter or maintain your home
• Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
• The country’s leading suppliers and products for listed buildings
• Conservation architects and trusted, reliable builders
• Practical demonstrations
• Full interactive talk programme on subjects such as damp, surveys, house history and energy efficiency
• Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Scottish Listed Property Show are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Other Events at Assembly Rooms
Exhibitions Events you might like...
15th Nov 2019 - 26th Jan 2020
Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh West
With an extended route for 2019 and over 600 brand-new lanterns, there’s more to explore this year as Giant Lanterns return to Edinburgh Zoo from 15 November to 26 January 2020!
16th Nov 2019 - 26th Dec 2019
NA, Various Locations Edinburgh
Come and see Edinburgh's 2019 Winter Windows, showcasing the creativity of Edinburgh’s school pupils!
16th Nov 2019 - 1st Mar 2020
City Art Centre, Edinburgh Old Town
This exhibition features work by nine contemporary artists based in Scotland with the artworks having an economy of gesture in common - a limited tonal palette or a monochrome colour plane.
Days Out Events you might like...
15th Nov 2019 - 17th Nov 2019
The Pleasance Edinburgh, Edinburgh South
The Scots Fiddle Festival at The Pleasance, Edinburgh is a three day festival of workshops, recitals, concerts, ceilidhs, stalls, bar and food, great company and much more...
Find other events in Edinburgh
Expect wonder, enchantment and a spectacle of colour this festive season as Edinburgh Castle, the defender of the nation, becomes the ‘Castle of Light’!
Holidays are coming... come and get your photo taken with the iconic Coca Cola Christmas Truck when it visits Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November 2019!
The Christmas Market will once again return to East Princes St Gardens for a whole host of bespoke and traditional Christmas items!
Explore the sights and sounds of Christmas in this magical after dark experience at the Royal Botanic Gardens!
Taking place in a recreation of the nose cone of a B-25 Mitchell bomber, Heller’s satirical war classic will be performed by Edinburgh Graduate Theatre Group at The Biscuit Factory in November!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »