We've teamed up with Events With Moxie to give away 5 pairs of tickets to ‘bonbon’ – The Sweet Treats Festival on Sunday 7th April at The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh.
‘bonbon’ does not celebrate the ordinary but rather will celebrate the excellence of Scotland’s special, varied, luxurious, unusual and fabulous sweet treat products. In addition to access to the exhibitors selling their products, attendees will be offered access to workshops and demonstrations (for both adults and children), entry into a door prize draw and under 10s can sign up for the ‘Hunt for the Golden Bunny’ competition. Tickets are valued at £12 with under 16s going free.
You can enter via our Facebook Page at: www.facebook.com/whatsoninedinburgh/posts/2114135458641751
Terms and conditions:
• The prize is one pair of entry tickets for ‘bonbon’ – The Sweet Treats Festival taking place on Sunday 7th April.
• There are 5 pairs of tickets available.
• The prize winner will be selected at random after the competition closing date.
• Winners will be contacted within 3 days after winner’s names have been drawn.
• Winners will have to be avaiable to collect their tickets from ‘bonbon’ on Sunday 7th April.
• Employees or family members of Events With Moxie and/or ‘bonbon’ shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• While children are very welcome to attend ‘bonbon’ (children aged 16 and under go free), competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• The random selection of the competition winners made by the What’s On Edinburgh and Event’s With Moxie is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!