|Dalhousie Castle Cockpen Road, Bonnyrigg EH19 3JB|
|Dalhousie Castle and Aqueous Spa Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Welcome to Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Spa - a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle, one of the finest luxury hotels in Scotland, a warm Scottish welcome awaits.
Whether relaxing in the The Spa, enjoying one of the library's extensive collection of books and a drink from the 'secret bar' next to the open fire, dining in the ancient barrel vaulted dungeon on our exceptional cuisine or relaxing in your unique castle bedroom, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'.
The local countryside is some of the loveliest to be found anywhere in the world. However, for over five hundred years it was also some of the most fiercely contested. Dalhousie Castle occupied a position of great strategic importance, and so was witness to more than its fair share of history. Today, the castle retains its original character offering guests:
• Beautiful venue ideal for weddings, conferences and leisure breaks
• Hydrotherapy spa with tempting beauty treatments
• 29 Luxury characterful bedrooms
• Award-winning Two 'AA Rosette' fine dining restaurant
• Castle and grounds are available for your exclusive use
• Falconry within the castle's wooded estate
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!